It is possible to arrange for a personal retreat. We have three types of personal retreats:
An Individually Directed Retreat
A Private Retreat
The 19th Annotation Retreat
- An Individually Directed Retreat (IDR) affords you an opportunity to meet with your spiritual director for 30-45 minutes daily. These are silent retreats. These retreats have a two night minimum stay and you determine how long they last. You can also make the 30-day Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, or an 8-Day Retreats as an Individually Directed Retreat. Please let us know if you are interested in a 30-day retreat or an 8-day retreat as each requires extra preparation.
- A Private Retreat (PR) allows you to spend some time by and for yourself . You can attend Mass during the day, but no direction is available. These retreats are in silence with a two night minimum stay.
- A 19th Annotation Retreat is often called the “busy person’s retreat.” Please see this page: The 19th Annotation Retreat.
- Please submit your request as early as possible. This increases the possibility of a director and a room being available.
- For Individually Directed Retreats and Private Retreats:
- Your room is generally not available until after 3:00 pm. Please schedule your arrival accordingly.
- Your fee includes a single room with a private bath, and three meals per day.
- Full payment is required four weeks prior to your arrival.